To access data in the Project Data Sphere online service, login or Apply for Access using the links above. Applications are typically reviewed within 5 business days. After logging in, you may click the links below to access data cited in the article. Use and disclosure of this data are subject to restrictions in the Project Data Sphere Online Service User Agreement.
Project Data Sphere Data Used
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Abiraterone Acetate (CB7630) Plus Prednisone in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
- A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Docetaxel and Prednisone with or without Lenalidomide in Subjects with Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study Evaluating DN-101 in Combination with Docetaxel in Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer (AIPC) (ASCENT-2)
- (VENICE) A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Aflibercept Versus Placebo Administered Every 3 Weeks in Patients Treated with Docetaxel / Prednisone for Metastatic Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, phase 3 study of sunitinib plus prednisone versus prednisone in patients with progressive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer after failure of a docetaxel-based chemotherapy regimen
- A Randomized, Open Label Multi-Center Study of XRP6258 at 25 mg/m^2 in Combination With Prednisone Every 3 Weeks Compared to Mitoxantrone in Combination With Prednisone For The Treatment of Hormone Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer